View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 02:53 AM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
So, if I read this right, it's almost a non issue for me as I hardly ever buy books via the Kindle. If I can access my library (including new books I just bought or borrowed) not much will be changing.

BTW, I haven't gotten this email yet either and I have (I think) four Kindles registered in this model range. I'm in the U.S.. so I'll let folks know if I get this email.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-24-2022 at 02:55 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote