Thread: Audible sync
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 12:46 PM   #2
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The only tip I have, @DiapDealer, is to sync your tablet or phone before leaving. That seems to be working for me. Otherwise, it is often a bit behind where I left off. I pretty much only use my iPhone and my Echo to listen, and the Echo appears to accurately report its last position, but the iPhone less so unless I explicitly sync by going to the home screen and pulling down from the top.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote