View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 07:36 PM   #73
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riter View Post
Hellfire and damnation. Overdrive for Windows Desktop just died! They've totally pulled the plug and I have two new titles waiting for transfer. I'm an eBook junkie. How will I get my fix? Please scream to Libby support, Overdrive support and your local libraries! The only thing that will get their attention is the drop in downloads from libraries, so I suppose that will eventually come through. AARGH!
Could re-installation and turning off automatic update help? The link you provided gives me a working version as of now.
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote