View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 09:40 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have been having problems with my last two books not syncing between devices. I use my phone everywhere except my store. in my store I use my MP3 Player.
Apache
I had a problem like that whenever I used my Fire Tablet to listen. If I stuck to my phone and my Echo, everything worked fine. It only got wonky after adding my Fire into the mix.

Mine seems to be working again with all three, though. I can't say for certain whether it's something I changed, or it's just having compatible/updated versions of Audible on all of the devices. One thing I DID do was make sure that the download quality settings on my phone and tablet were the same. I couldn't find a similar setting in the Echo's preferences. I didn't think it SHOULD matter, but I was grasping for anything. And it's working now, so I'm not about to change anything!

I'll never completely trust it again, though. I've trained myself to glance at the location (chapter and time left in it) before ending a session if I know I'm going to be switching devices.

It could be book-specific as well. I never did that kind of extensive testing.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote