View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 06:15 PM   #34
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
It's happened twice more since (including today). Doing the same process fixes it; deleting the collections, syncing, then letting KoboTouch regenerate.
I think I might be able to confirm this. I haven't been able to consistently sync for almost a year. After seeing discussion about collection size, I deleted several large collections (all >400 items) and blocked them from recreation in the kobo extended plugin, and then trimmed down a few more so that all of them are now under 150 items (all but one under 100 items) and it seems to be syncing reliably again...
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote