View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 02:24 PM   #230
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
The region need only be used if the same base language differs across different countries or regions. Otherwise if all else equal we choose the language only version. Danish users probably understand the simple level of English in the qtbase translations so well they do not care.
Just wanted to say, that the da_DK works just nicely. I translated it up to something near a 100% back in the beginning of 2021 using QT Linguist. (Not going to do that again – I did it out of curiosity – I prefer the English original )

For those who don't know, QT Linguist is a standalone translation tool that uses Transifex .ts files as a working format, and are able to export the compilated .qm files used by Sigil directly, so one can test ones translations before uploading to Transifex.

For those not wanting to download the whole QT-complex just to get at the Lingust, there are a standalone installer project developing under the PortableApps umbrella. It's also possible to get an older version 5.12 windows installer somewhere on the net – that was the one I used.

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote