View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 05:46 AM   #30
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I've used ISO format for years.

Unfortunately, recently I've started misreading "2020-08-12" for December 8 rather than August 12. Hence why I'm using a format with a bit less ambiguity.

This is intended for display only in the book details (not tag browser or book list) so sorting is less of an issue, as long as they appear in chronological order in the list.
Store it as "yyyy-mm-dd (month)"? as in "2023-08-14 (Aug)"? That will sort and have less ambiguity.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote