View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 02:51 AM   #5
nezih
Enthusiast
nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Aura SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezemberschnee View Post
Dear Forum,

I am currently using AlreaderX on my Tolino device, paired with goldendict for English, French and Swedish (Various dictionaries + hunspell files).

I have tried to use KOreader for its nicer dictionary interface. I converted my own stardict dictionaries based on dict.cc data, but found the lack of inflection/morphology support to be a dealbreaker, for French especially.

I found conflicting answers online, thus pleases excuse me asking: Is there currently any way to support morphologies/inflections in KOreader?

Thanks a lot!
You can add inflections to your existing dictionaries via this script: https://github.com/anezih/add_inflections
You can both use hunspell data under inflection_data folder and another dictionary as an inflection source. If the language you need is not under the aformentioned folder I can add them also. (Generally, free babylon dictionaries provide good inflection support, you can use them to bolster the dictionaries you have.)
nezih is offline   Reply With Quote