View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 09:43 AM   #75
Marek
Zealot
Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4 :(, KT5, PB628, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaattack View Post
I have successfully jailbroken. Atleast i think so. I was able to get the log message and get the language to revert back to English using the demo menu.
But i am at loss as to how to verify its actually jailbroken.
I do not know what i can install post this jailbreak. I have always wanted to have custom screensavers and be able to install Koreader on my kindle.
I read in the comments above that i need to install KUAL before i can do anything. I also read that maybe those resources are for the old kindles.

I am a noob to this forum and if someone could link to some resources and some guides as to what i am supposed to install first, please let me know.

Any help will be highly appreciated

You can verify jailbreak by doing ;log mrpi also make sure you have a mkk folder on your kindle if not install the hotfix again for mrpi patch check this
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote