View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 12:17 PM   #59
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
My shower thought about the upcoming Kobo is that they might want to release a device that competes with the latest Kindle Paperwhite (6.8"). So essentially, a slightly larger Clara. In fact, I'd absolutely buy such a device.
They already have a 7'' device. Why would they release a 6.8'' one? Yes, Amazon did, but Amazon apparently has no plans to upgrade their 7'' Oasis, so possibly the latest Paperwhite was meant to be its replacement.

Of course Kobo could replace the Libra 2 with a 6.8'' Paperwhite-like device. If so, that would be an instant no-buy for me. I absolutely don't want a traditional shape with no buttons.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote