View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 03:36 PM   #1185
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
I enabled verbose mode in USBnet.
1) In normal restart without cable, after the **** JAILBREAK **** meassage under the boy under the tree, it says "N Switching from mass storage to usbnet", then two more lines (something like "starting sshd" and something about iptables).

2) With the cable, it only shows the first line, "N Switching from mass storage to usbnet".

How else can I see what is going on?
You shouldn't be seeing the JAILBREAK banner on every boot with an up to date hotfix, but, who knows, this shit be weird.

1/ Yes.

2/ It probably does the same but the backlog and/or timing is different so what ends up being *visible* is different.

(There are only three lines available, and different hacks, or even different parts of a single hack can step over each other. i.e., it's not the source of truth, it's just a general indication of "something happened").
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote