View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 08:50 AM   #7
azuravian
Enthusiast
azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Just to clarify, if I delete the entire note from the HTML tab, it does remove the pencil. If I perform a import_note() where the data to import is empty, it removes the content, but does not remove the pencil.

I just tested, and on those where I have cleared the note using the import_note() function, I can open the note, go to HTML and click OK (without changing anything) and the pencil goes away, so there's definitely nothing in there.
azuravian is offline   Reply With Quote