View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 07:38 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piecho View Post
What about real life difference when comes to screen sharpness in Verse and Verse pro? Honestly would prefer micro-sd slot support than higher price and mp3 support.

I do have 6" device right now, as I see some videos Pocketbooks seems to have decent PDF reader with landscape mode and some settings to make the experience a little smoother.

Boox is totally out of my budget, ~200E devices that runs Android and have 300dpi eink from different Chinese vendors does not give me much hope tbh.
The Verse and Verse Pro will not do at all. The screen is too small. 7" is too small and 6" is even worse. So no,forget those two. You will have to up your budget. 6" is out and 7" is more expense.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote