View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #5
foice
Enthusiast
foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Android reader
Thanks for the input on Calibre. I had missed the "Layout" on the bottom right to switch on gallery and cover view. This makes a much nicer view of the covers of my books.

It stil does not have the look&feel of a physical library, to which some of you have alluded, and that I am missing.

Also, it would be nice if the books could be sorted by hand, as you would do in a physical library, not by "tags" or other machine-friendly fields. Any idea about that?
foice is offline   Reply With Quote