View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:13 AM   #3
Ico
Enthusiast
Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ico knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There's no free service that will let you make that many queries. Indeed nowadays even google restricts you to about 50 ish queries a day.
Thank you I see so you pay for the google cloud from donations?

I saw that they publicly state that unverified accounts get 1000 per day.

I guess the days of asking for even a measly 10000 are over?

I saw recent SO threads stating it could still be done, with a credit card, but I also saw a lot of posts about being denied.
I thought they asked for way to much.

If I decide to scrape the info using duckduckgo, google, and bing interchangeably, lets say i divide into 15000 for each, is there a possibility of them blacklisting me, blacklisting my MAC address and HWID?
I honestly can't tell from their robots.txt what is and isn't permitted.
Ico is offline   Reply With Quote