View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 06:46 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
...will start something new today. I also have some unfinished (by me, not the author) series going, but don't quite feel like reading them at the moment.
I started a mystery novel taking place in 1951, in Leningrad. The author is not Russian, though - it's actually a collaboration by two UK authors, one of whom has lived in Russia for a couple of years, according to the short bio at the end of the book.

The sequel is also out and the third one is coming in May.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote