View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 09:35 AM   #53
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
What new genres have you discovered later on in your reading life?
None, actually. I've read mostly the same genres all my life (fantasy, SF, mystery, historical novels; occasionally some romance (straight, gay or bi - no preference there) or nonfiction). There are genres I've sampled or even read somewhat in my youth I'm no longer interested in (classics, biographies, literary fiction, poetry, horror, erotica), but none I've discovered later. I've tried them all at one time or the other, and by now I stick mostly to my lifelong favorite genres. I read new authors in those genres constantly, though.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote