View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 12:08 PM   #88
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post

The pages of the book are that glorious orangey-brown colour from being well seasoned by time. The pages smell divine; that heady, woody, delightfully musty perfume of adventure only old books seem to provide.

I have to admit, I've very much missed the simple joy in the experience of reading a physical book.
I absolutely hate the look, feel and smell of old paper books, and dislike even that of the new ones. Never understood the fascination with the physical aspects of paper, especially old paper. Your description actually made me want to puke.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote