View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:31 AM   #123
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
That's an awfully strange joy.

On the topic, pretty much a lot of posts I've read indicate that the Kindle is so sideload-unfriendly (covers going missing, for example) that I wonder why anybody even uses them.
I'm guessing most Kindle users don't sideload or if they do, they use Send-to-Kindle, not USB.

I've read posts here about users not even knowing how to sideload to a Kindle.

If you play by Amazon rules, Kindles are no worse than anything else. The trouble starts when you want to do something they don't want you to do.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote