View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 08:46 AM   #126
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
To me, the point is that they both (Kobo and Kindle) have their problems.
That's certainly true. I had very few problems with my Kindles (they were almost always offline and that was before the current issue with deleting content), whereas I've had some bugs with my Kobos. So, based on my personal experience, I'd say Kobos are buggier than Kindles. I still prefer Kobos, though (customization and Calibre integration are the main reasons). But both have given me lots of joy and delight.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote