View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 12:19 PM   #3513
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizaCorp View Post
How's it been going since?

I'm enjoying KOReader on my Clara HD (with latest firmware) but wondering if there's a particular firmware that'll perform best with KOReader on my Libre 2?
Still going strong. I only got a crash like once or twice since I have it, and the battery doesn't bother me compared to my old H2O. I do not use Nickle at all so can't say if it's shorter than "normal" compared to other devices of the same generation.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote