View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:03 AM   #23
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
What could work though is extracting ezdiy's app out of his root installer, the one that starts his rooting scripts and use this to run the code as root.

Edit: But I'm to lazy to extract it out of that base64 code.
Would it be feasible to create a script to copy device.cfg to the user area, make the change, then generate a .pbi containing the new device.cfg to install?

There seems to be some redundancy with device.cfg as when I editing mine with the .pbi I also have a device.cfg.back file.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote