View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 11:57 AM   #34
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicfur View Post
Great, thanks for testing that. Makes it an easy way to get books in Calibre onto the pocketbook. Has to be easy for the wife and kids Got the Verse Pro coming next week, 10th birthday present for my son as he's been using his Nook Simple Touch a lot.
Lucky lad! It's a lovely device. I bought my HD3 about six months before they released the Verse Pro annoyingly. The Verse Pro is essentially a HD3 with USB-C and a sleeker design!

Great that he likes reading too, I struggle getting the new generation to read anything!!!
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote