View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:00 PM   #42
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
So I ran jailbreak, and then the EnableOPDS_p1.pbi again (not your new one).

And it didn't work. So I ran services, and ssh'd in.

/mnt/secure/device.cfg didn't contain "have_opds=1".

I added the "have_opds=1" to the file. Reboot, and it had been removed. Does the file get generated? I'll try editing the files in the original post next.
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote