View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:10 PM   #43
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicfur View Post
So I ran jailbreak, and then the EnableOPDS_p1.pbi again (not your new one).

And it didn't work. So I ran services, and ssh'd in.

/mnt/secure/device.cfg didn't contain "have_opds=1".

I added the "have_opds=1" to the file. Reboot, and it had been removed. Does the file get generated? I'll try editing the files in the original post next.
Interesting. Was there also a /mnt/secure/device.cfg.back?
If so, did that have the "have_opds=1" line? If not, try adding it to both.

Perhaps remove the reboot command from the execAfter script in p2 so we can check if /mnt/ext1/device.cfg contains the change before a reboot (on a rooted device that the installer still fails on)

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-04-2024 at 12:24 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote