View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:46 PM   #5
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I've started to read a novel out loud during my walks.
How do you read a novel on a walk? I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on each line long enough to read anything.
Are you walking around the streets with a novel or ereader in front of your face?
A bit like inconsiderate people in the city walking around with their damn noses glued to their phones, not giving a f$* where they are walking nor who they bump into?... and then get annoyed because you bumped into them instead of making way for them...
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote