View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:59 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrewy View Post
Why no? It is just a standart to do the same thing calibre cfi is doing - to reference location in the book. The only reason I'm asking, is to use just the same epubcfi as my reader provides, without conversions. But having an algo to convert one to another is absolutely OK and suits my goals.
Because calibre already has a perfectly good standard for this. It's own.

Quote:
I believe it stands for "entering root node of a xml chapter file".
So first we go to a file defined by spine_index, then /2 to "enter" that docoment, and the rest of the path is the same both in standart epubcfi and calibre cfi.
But that should be present in the source CFI as well, so there should be no need to add it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote