View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 08:14 AM   #13
Jacques Q.
Connoisseur
Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Jacques Q. once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: quite a few Kindles...
A possibly interesting variation on this theme.
With a Kindle Calibre, there is no way I get to see the cover template in the list of books, BUT when I open the file (to read the book) and turn off the device, the cover does show correctly on the off screen.
(Maybe that is not new at all and that was already the case in this whole topic, but having only now begun to sideload just a tiny few books - the ones that will definitely not let themselves be sent via SendToKindle -, only now do I notice this.)
I should add that there is no problem at all with my Paperwhite Signature: cover shows correctly both on off screen while book is being read AND as a template in the list of books.
Jacques Q. is offline   Reply With Quote