View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:14 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by getthething View Post
Kobo Utilities says the DB is ok. I think I fixed it by re-adding the book and turning off the "upgrade book internals" in the polish action.

Weird side note, I tried turning off the kepub conversion in KTE, but the books still get sent as kepub. Not sure which setting is responsible though.
Go to Preferences > Plugins. Then search for kobotouchextended. Select the driver and click Customize plugin. Go to the Extended taba nd uncheck Send books as kepub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote