Thread: Sigil niggles
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:49 AM   #20
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwes View Post
I looked at this again. If I enter text in the find and replace boxes, click on the find icon, then open Insert Special Character, the character goes into the code window.
I do not understand this problem.
When you click "Find" the focus is in the Code View window and that is where the character from Insert Special Character is inserted.
If you do not press "Find" then the character is inserted at the cursor position.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote