View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:13 PM   #67
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
By picking what clips to make wisely and following Pareto's 20% : 80% rule, most normal clip cases can be covered by the 40 existing clips icons available now, with rarer clips applied via the Clips Window..
I agree with this.
Toolbars with clips are very useful because using them is the fastest.
Add only the ones used most often to the toolbars and that should be enough for most users.
Clip Editor has more options and also allows you to group clips thematically.

IMHO I would not change this. 20+20 should be enough for "handy clips".

Returning to the issue of the invisible '>>' icon at the end of the toolbars: the problem only occurs on Windows in dark mode.
I have already worked out a simple solution, I will prepare PR once the new version of Sigil is released.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote