View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 02:48 AM   #15
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I suspected tabbing between the windows is buried too deep to remove. So happy to leave that one be, but how about:
  • provide visible indication of which child window has focus… i.e. active window. My file manager uses different background colours (user specified) for active and inactive windows… which I find effective.
  • making the shortcut for Show/Hide Preview user set-able. In Windows F10 is mostly used to give focus to the menu/ribbon, and on Apple I have read it mutes the audio. The default would remain as is.

For completeness sake there ought be a Give Focus to Menu option/shortcut. Alt+F gets me there, but in a roundabout way.
BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote