View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 02:57 PM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
It will always show any missing tags in Preview when you open each xhtml file. You can also run a Well-Formed/Sanity check to detect issues of this sort.
Great, Kevin. Thanks. Three questions.
1) I don't see any "Sanity" on my 2.1.0 Sigil. I just have Tools>Well-formed check Epub. Is that the same thing?
2) Do the files have to be xhtml or just html for the Preview and Well-Formed/Sanity check to detect such issues?
3) What does the Tools>Validate Stylesheets with W3C do? (It just seems to open the stylesheet in Notepad.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote