View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 10:56 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
folks that can't read comfortably on a tablet have my sympathies.
Really. Why would we need your sympathies? We have our eink readers on which we can read very comfortably.

As to color eink, I'm not interested either. I mostly read straight black and white novels, and for web articles I can use my laptop or a tablet; it's only novels I want to read on eink. I don't read comics, mangas, PDF files etc. So black-and-white eink devices are entirely sufficient for me.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote