View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:57 PM   #32
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
I watched the video and was impressed.

It just so happens to be my birthday later this month ... so my other half is getting me the white Libra Colour! I am getting a yellow cover and the stylus to go with.

I checked the dimensions before ordering to check whether my lavender cover for my Libra 2 would work, and I see they have made the Colour 0.7mm thinner. I'm sure it won't make much difference, but I'm not taking any chances haha.

I have many books with illustrations, including the Hobbit special edition, and art books, DK books, so I'm super excited to get this.

I was just thinking as well, is this the first year that a certain website has NOT predicted a new Kobo for Mothers' Day. And this year....?

P.S. E-readers are my weakness - I am not indulgent in any other way.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote