View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 08:18 AM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Quite a few posters on this site refer to them as Bad Ereader due to several times where they have lifted text and images from posts here without giving any credit.
Yes, I noticed I posted here on April 7 about the Kobo/Walmart partnership dissolving and mentioned I could not find any news articles anywhere. Just a pop-up when logging in to Kobo on a new browser.

And what do you know? On April 8, GoodeReader had: Has the Walmart and Kobo partnership ended?

No mention of what made them ponder this.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote