View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 05:42 AM   #6
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMeKiwi View Post
Thanks for showing me I have to use the calibre-debug, I saw that doc but was very confused. Is there anyway to access that api outside of the calibre-debug environment? I plan on running this in a container and it might be tough to get all the dependencies and get everything set up.
There's no need to set up a development environment. 'calibre-debug.exe' is an executable that comes with calibre regular install. Just open your terminal and type the command I gave you.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote