View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 12:51 PM   #1521
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
We're still watching Fallout and really enjoying it. We only have three episodes left, so we'll probably finish tonight.
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I've never played the game, for reference.

I'm not usually a fan of gratuitous gore, but I'm willing to overlook it when there's a good sense of humor involved. Like Fallout on Prime and Twisted Metal on Peacock. Perhaps it's just gore that takes itself too seriously that I dislike.

The other thing Fallout has going for it is the cast. Lots of good cameos. And there's not a project Walt Goggins has been a main part of that I didn't like.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote