View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:41 AM   #53
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
When you logged in you didn't get a pop-up message on the Kobo website? That is how I found out.

Have you purchased a Kobo from Walmart? I did. Maybe that is why I got the pop-up?
I haven't received the pop-up. But then, I was very careful when I originally purchased my Clara HD through Walmart to setup a standalone Kobo account for sign-in and not use my Walmart account. So maybe that's the distinction?

Employment in the IT industry has taught me to be weary of SSO logins. I get the problem they were trying to solve, but in the age of password managers, I prefer to keep everything isolated.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote