View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 07:20 PM   #1910
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think IV is IrfanView
↑ ↑ ↑ ✔

The only places I (as opposed to installers etc) put .lnk files are in the Taskbar and SendTo folders, never on the Desktop (if anything else does, I remove it immediately), and I never give them hotkeys.

My starting point for most tasks is with data, not a program.

I don't pick up a hammer and then look for some wood and a nail, or turn on a toaster and then look for some bread, or the washing machine and look for some clothes or linen to wash.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote