View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:28 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Oh sure. When I get one, I'll take pics and compare. But I'm no master photographer. My Clara HD and 2E look the same in my photos, though with the naked eye there is a notable difference. Phone cameras are too helpful sometimes.
I understand. I've tried to take pictures showing the different levels of orange or amber in eReaders and it never comes across when using my smartphone camera.

Your impression of the quality of the screen would be helpful, however.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote