View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 10:00 AM   #158
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Yeah. Even if ebooks were to go away and all eink screens stopped working, I'd wind up going back to paperbacks.
Preach it! I hated having to buy a hard back book...as when a book I very much wanted to read was only available in hardback. It wasn't the cost...but that too. It was the size and weight.

I always carried my books with me. I read everywhere. Give me a paper back, and bonus points if it would fit in my back pocket
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote