View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:03 PM   #1034
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Isn't the "new menu" that cerem0ny mentioned NickelMenu? KFMon doesn't have a menu, does it?
Yes, the new NickelMenu menu.

Sorry I am ghastly at computer stuff so it’s hard to describe, but yeah, a new menu appears in the NickelMenu on my kobo when I do the one click install of koreader. I press it and then press on Koreader, I get a prompt with a smiley face at the end (forget what it says exactly, cute) and nothing happens.
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote