View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 04:12 AM   #7
bkpsusmitaa
bkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beautybkpsusmitaa does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: calibre in debian bullseye
Regarding Sigil ...

Thank you, Mr. David, for your insights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Basically, you can either learn how to create your own indexes ...
Yes, I had mentioned in the 1st post of this thread that " I can use a python script for sorting out words (greater than 3 chars) and phrases". I could then choose the ones to be used as keywords for my index.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
...Sigil does have an index creation tool.
By the way you describe sigil it seems it could help me prepare the end of the book word and phrase index. But does it also do the link between those words and phrases so that if one is clicked the reader would be led to it within the document?

Could I request a replacement of the word "polite" with a better word? Politeness is a facade, when there could be violent storms and conflicts raging within. The illustration of the inner world with "even the voices in my head let each other finish their sentences" seems like Vipassana of Dharm or Zen, which is actually a morphed form of Dhyan. This "politeness" of yours appears to be the inner equanimity and the calmness arising out of it to watch a thought pop up, evolve and then subside, like bubbles do.
bkpsusmitaa is offline   Reply With Quote