View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 04:32 PM   #4024
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I'm always up for re-reading my favorite Mary Stewart books. My most favorite is Madam, Will You Talk - I adore both the setting and the story. But closely followed by My Brother Michael, The Moon-Spinners, and This Rough Magic. And many others of hers are worth re-reading too, but in my limited time, it's those that I re-read when in the mood....
Hah! We have a totally different list of favorites! Mine are Wildfire at Midnight, Nine Coaches Waiting and The Ivy Tree. And the aforementioned Gabriel Hounds.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote