View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:45 PM   #4026
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Too funny

I like those too, of course, just not at the tippy-top of my Mary Stewart list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Hah! We have a totally different list of favorites! Mine are Wildfire at Midnight, Nine Coaches Waiting and The Ivy Tree. And the aforementioned Gabriel Hounds.
Now, as far as Georgette Heyer...

The Unknown Ajax (absolute favorite), The Grand Sophy, Beauvallet, The Talisman Ring, and of course, These Old Shades and Devil's Cub. But, as with Mary Stewart, I like almost all, except a very very few. Which reminds me, I haven't seen what used to be Sourcebook's annual "Georgette Heyer birthday sale" in a long time. I have most of Heyer's books in e-book now anyway, but just thinking about it made me realize I haven't seen that sale in several years ???
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote