View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 05:39 AM   #2318
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaumann View Post
My conclusion: The Kindle really doesn't like EPUBs and it is best to keep them in separate directories.
Thanks for this. I had nearly the same results, except that I only put epubs into the documents folder. The result was, the kual icon was there. For a few seconds. It vanished after 30 to 60 seconds, sometimes I could still click it, sometimes not. One thing that was different (or you have not checked this), after a simple reboot the kual icon was back again. Again only for a short while, I did not expereince any crashes though.
Then I moved all my epubs to a differnet foldr (outside "documents"), and everything is fine now.
Maybe this should go to the Kual faq, do not put epubs into the documents folder!
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote