View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 08:00 AM   #30
Anghirrim
Seeking for Graal
Anghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshesAnghirrim can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Forma / Onyx Boox Page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
I have a suspicion that you consider everything to be some kind of collected information, which is not true.
You are right, I take every connection as potentially suspicious, even if it is most probably not true.

I know there is not necessarily data collection behind each connectivity check, but I lack the technical knowledge to identify what's really behind.

However, what I know for sure, is that "some" of those connections send data about me. I then prefer to take the conservative approach of "connect only when I need it".

It's for sure over-cautious when it comes to privacy. I get your point. But that just makes me feel better.
Anghirrim is offline   Reply With Quote