View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 08:03 AM   #31828
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I got a new Boox Palma on a whim and have been playing around with it some. This is what I'm reading now over my paper shelves and various devices:
  • Classics: A Very Short Introduction by Mary Beard and John Henderson
  • The Letters of Emily Dickinsonnewly collected and edited by Cristanne Miller and Domhnall Mitchell
  • The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus, Vol. 1 by Chris Claremont and scads of artists and letterers
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote