View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 05:02 PM   #208
Julie Paradise
Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW Scribe Palma Poke5 NovaAir2 NA3C TUC Max2 TabX A6X2
Since I mostly read a dozen or so books at a time with an average progress of ca. 100 pages per week, I am simply too slow for the 2-week-period most libraries grant. Sure, sometimes you can enhance that time and keep the books for longer, but often the newer titles are blocked from that in general or because other people wait in the queue, so I have given up on library books and rather focus on my many many backlogged books, both physical and e-books.

I do have a library card, though, and take advantage of their other services like the German BibBot which has a Chrome extension that lets you read journals through a library subscription for free.
Julie Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote